RSS feeds are up to date

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
dkeller

RSS feeds are up to date

Post by dkeller »

I am posting Sunday morning prior to the commencement of the Sunday morning session of Conference.

Why can I download audio and video podcasts of the entire Women's conference and all of yesterday's sessions already but the RSS feed remains stuck on April's conference?
Downloading individual MP3s to upload through iTunes is so much more cumbersome than subscribing to an RSS. I recognize RSS's are fading away-is this what we're expected to do?
trevorh

Re: RSS feeds are NOT up to date

Post by trevorh »

I believe this thread should be titled "RSS feeds are NOT up to date." :)

They feeds are now empty, for English and Spanish, and probably all the others (these are the only ones I've tested). They don't work in iTunes, either. Either someone updated they wrong, or just cleared them out. But the General Conference page, that is now updated, still lists the feeds, although they're empty. I'm particularly concerned because I have an app in the LDSTech app contest that uses the Spanish feed, and it's not currently working. :(
trevorh

Re: RSS feeds are up to date

Post by trevorh »

Also, I tried to report it from the General Conference page, but the usual link is gone. I found a generic Feedback page, but after filling it out got a 404 error.

Return to “Main Church Website”