Why can't I access drop down menus on LDS.org with Galaxy Tablet

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the LDS.org website.
dbfastrunner

Why can't I access drop down menus on LDS.org with Galaxy Tablet

Postby dbfastrunner » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:45 pm

It seems that I used to be able to access the church website just fine on my Samsung Galaxy 7.5 inch tablet a few months ago. Now I can pull up the website but none of the drop down menus work. Can't access drop down menus to sign into my account, get into the scriptures or other things. I click on them but nothing happens. Is this an issue with updates on the website that are not compatible with my device or is it a problem with some setting on my device that I need to change?

Please help me.

Thank you,

Dave Berry

aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Why can't I access drop down menus on LDS.org with Galaxy Tablet

Postby aebrown » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:47 am

dbfastrunner wrote:It seems that I used to be able to access the church website just fine on my Samsung Galaxy 7.5 inch tablet a few months ago. Now I can pull up the website but none of the drop down menus work. Can't access drop down menus to sign into my account, get into the scriptures or other things. I click on them but nothing happens. Is this an issue with updates on the website that are not compatible with my device or is it a problem with some setting on my device that I need to change?

What browser are you using? That could make a big difference.

P.S. I removed your duplicate post that you added to the Mobile Development forum section. Please follow the Code of Conduct and only post your question in one place -- that helps keep the conversation focused.

Return to “LDS.org Website”