LDS Account Image

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the LDS.org website.
fordw12

LDS Account Image

Postby fordw12 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:19 pm

I've been trying to change my account image for a long time now and I so far have found nothing on it. all I can find on my account is my account information and security settings (e.g. username and password) but nothing on my image. help! :(

eblood66

Re: LDS Account Image

Postby eblood66 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:31 pm

fordw12 wrote:I've been trying to change my account image for a long time now and I so far have found nothing on it. all I can find on my account is my account information and security settings (e.g. username and password) but nothing on my image. help! :(

What image are you referring to?

The image that shows in the Directory can be changed in the Directory (although any new images have to be approved by a ward administrator before they will display to others). To add or change that photo to go the lds.org/directory, click on My Household, then click on Edit (at the top of the right hand panel) and then click on Add a photo or Change (if there is already a photo).

The only other image that I know of is the avatar for these forums. That can be changed by using the User Control Panel link above.

fordw12

Re: LDS Account Image

Postby fordw12 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:44 pm

thank you so much! I was looking for the directory image, and I did some more research (finally in the right places) and found it was because of may age that my directory settings could not be changed, explaining a lot. I'll have to get my parent's help to make any changes but at least I know how.

Return to “LDS.org Website”