April 2015 Conference in MB4 Format

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
DGMortensen

April 2015 Conference in MB4 Format

Post by DGMortensen »

I have really enjoyed having each session available as MB4. The April 2015 session are only available at MP3. I would like to put in a vote that MB4 be added. I like how this format remembers where I'm at in the session even after I listen to another file.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: April 2015 Conference in MB4 Format

Post by jdlessley »

dgmortensen wrote:I have really enjoyed having each session available as MB4. The April 2015 session are only available at MP3. I would like to put in a vote that MB4 be added. I like how this format remembers where I'm at in the session even after I listen to another file.
Try submitting your feedback using the Feedback link on the main LDS.org page. We can discuss it here but that is all that is likely to happen since those who make decisions rarely visit the forums.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I bet they haven't finished generating all the formats yet, since Conference was only a week ago.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

dgmortensen wrote:I like how this format remembers where I'm at in the session even after I listen to another file.
That's likely a function of your player than the format.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russelljd

Post by russelljd »

I heard from an inside source at CHQ that they decided to discontinue this format. I would definitely make sure you voice your opinion via the feedback link on the main LDS.org page if you want this format back. It was definitely my preferred format to listen to so I hope they bring it back!
DGMortensen

Post by DGMortensen »

Thanks for the update. I submitted my request via the feedback link. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Return to “Main Church Website”