Tools Menu - Highlight Calling-Specific Tools

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
bmsbird

Re: Tools Menu - Highlight Calling-Specific Tools

Post by bmsbird »

sbradshaw wrote:Here's a document I started, if anyone is interested in contributing:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
This is a great start to a tools access list. Having an official page on lds.org somewhere that provides this would be ideal, even if it is only accessible to those with LCR access.
jonesrk wrote: The tools menu does this (mostly). The general access items are at the top and any calling specific ones appear below a line break in the menu. Leader and Clerk resources is the exception. I think they did that when they expanded access to the ward councils to make it easier to find.
I've noticed this. It would be better yet to have the calling-specific tools highlighted in some way or, if LCR is the only thing above the line, to move it below the line.

Thanks, everyone, for their comments on this topic.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

When I want see the differences in calling specific tools, I log in with my wife's ID... She is not in a leadership position so this gives me a pretty good idea.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I think moving Leader and Clerk Resources above the line was a recent change. The reason for the change was so that it could be accessed right away without having to log in before you see the link. The items above the line are visible to everyone, whether or not they're logged in.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Main Church Website”