FIR System

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: FIR System

Post by jdlessley »

russellhltn wrote:The right-most column is "Tools and Support". "Facility Issue Reporting" is second from the bottom.
I'm an out of unit branch clerk and do not have the link. I do have access though.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jirp

Post by jirp »

Must have been a glitch in the system. I didn't have it Mon. when I posted but it is back now and I know my bishop didn't have it Sun. late because we both looked for it. Thanks.
washingtontemple

Post by washingtontemple »

I am the ward facilities person and for the last few days I have been unable to get in FIR. I login and go to a white blank screen.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

washingtontemple wrote:I am the ward facilities person and for the last few days I have been unable to get in FIR. I login and go to a white blank screen.
It seems to be working, but very slow.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

russellhltn wrote:
washingtontemple wrote:I am the ward facilities person and for the last few days I have been unable to get in FIR. I login and go to a white blank screen.
It seems to be working, but very slow.
It's the weekend! Something always breaks down, or goes on a go slow. :D

Return to “Main Church Website”