Problem with a link for FSY leaders

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
karlgmerkley

Problem with a link for FSY leaders

Post by karlgmerkley »

I´m a Senior missionary acting as branch president in a small branch in southern Argentina. I have to approve applications for youth to attend a For the Strength of Youth (FSY) conference, and I can not get the page to work for me. The page is located at

<https://www.lds.org/youth/fsy/sessions/ ... country=ar>

I am supposed to click on the link that says ¨Inicio de sesión para padres o lideres.¨ However, that just takes me in a loop back to the beginning. Other branch presidents in the district do not have the same problem. I suspect that the problem arises because I am not really the branch president, MLS has me listed as Lider de rama en funciones I guess I might translate that as Functioning Branch Leader. I suspect that the login process doesn´t recognized my calling as one that is authorized to login.

Where do I go for help with this? How do I report a potential bug on the lds.org website? This is getting to be time critical for some deadlines. The district and mission leadership are stumped at this point.

Thanks!
Elder Merkley
El Calafate, Argentina
(google some images. It´s pretty cool!)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Problem with a link for FSY leaders

Post by russellhltn »

karlgmerkley wrote:Where do I go for help with this?
I'd suggest Local Unit Support. I'm not sure what the contact numbers are for Argentina. I'd check with your local Area Office.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Main Church Website”