Problems Accessing Oct. 4th 2014 General Conference Sessions

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
noahheil

Problems Accessing Oct. 4th 2014 General Conference Sessions

Post by noahheil »

Hello,
My name is Noah
I am Running (this is my wife's computer):
MacBook Pro
Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013
Processor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel Iris Pro
Software OS X 10.9.4 (13E28)
Should Be 64 Bit

I have tried with Chrome, Firefox and Safari (all updated to the latest versions) and have received the same result every time.

When on the home page click banner titled "General Conference catch up on earlier sessions-October 2014" This is located directly underneath and to the right of the general conference live stream banner. When I click on the banner it takes me to the archive page however I can not see any of the sessions except the women's meeting and even that does not have a title (please see attached image).

Now if you click speakers and then click back to sessions then the titles and morning session shows up (Please see attached image 2).

There was also one time where I actually got everything to show up including the afternoon session which had all the speakers shown but with no options to actually watch or listen or download (like it has normally been in the past) however I cannot figure out how I did it so I unfortunately do not have a screen shot for that phenomena.

I also noticed a slight blip before the page finished loading. aparently the page is loading with the show feed and show music options enabled and then disables them. (please see attached image 3).

As of my posting these issues are still not fixed. I am a CS major studying at BYU-I and recognized these issues and figured it might help if I posted this information so that you guys can go in and do the actual fixing.

Hope this will be of some help!
Noah
Attachments
lds_org main website error archive page.png
Shows the archive page not displaying all conference sessions.
(1.41 MiB) Downloaded 181 times
Image 2 Archive page error after clicking on speakers and clicking back to sessions.png
This is after I have clicked on the link to view the speakers and clicked on the sessions link to return to viewing the sessions.
(2.73 MiB) Downloaded 181 times
Image 3 Archive page stopped very early on in the loading of the page.png
Archive page early on in the loading of the page.
(2.56 MiB) Downloaded 181 times

Return to “Main Church Website”