Youth Website Music Downloads

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
cartergoff

Youth Website Music Downloads

Post by cartergoff »

I was recently downloading all of the music downloads from youth.lds.org to put on my iPod. Right now it lets you download one at a time, but with 127 songs that took me about half an hour. I was thinking it would be nice if we could have a "download all" or a "download selected" button, so then if people wanted to download all of them, not just some of them, it would be a lot faster.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Youth Website Music Downloads

Post by sbradshaw »

The difficult part of this from the church's side is that they are often adding new songs, and they'd have to update their "all.zip" file all the time.

In the meantime, the "DownloadThemAll!" Firefox add-on might be helpful – see this topic:
https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=20102
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
JosephBrentShumway

Post by JosephBrentShumway »

I went to the youth home page and found a link to this year's theme. I clicked on it and scrolled down to the bottom of the page and found all these links to themes from past years and I clicked on 2014. I went to the album and clicked on "download entire album". It all downloaded but then I went to my downloads and opened the file I'd just downloaded and it refused to play.
haleigh04

Post by haleigh04 »

I was trying to download the music on the lds.org website for youth music but couldn’t figure out which button was the right one to make the download, the should have a download all or a download here button.

Return to “Main Church Website”