CDOL Advanced Search issue

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
danpass

CDOL Advanced Search issue

Post by danpass »

Our stake Addiction Recovery Program instructors have asked for a mailing list containing addresses for all Bishops, RS Presidents, EQ Presidents and HPG Leaders in the stake. I'm using the Advanced Search feature in CDOL to create this list. The issue I'm seeing is that the search results only include the Bishops and none of the other positions. I've spot checked CDOL position information in some of the wards and CDOL definitely contains the data for those serving in these positions.
I've tried running the search for only one position at a time and each comes up empty except for Bishops. I've also tried adding other positions for test purposes and found that, for example, the addition of Ward Clerks returns all Bishops and Ward Clerks.

I have already submitted feedback from the CDOL page. The screen captures below show my search criteria, in case anyone would like to try their hand at it.
cdol1.png
(32.6 KiB) Downloaded 372 times
cdol2.png
(36.87 KiB) Downloaded 372 times
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: CDOL Advanced Search issue

Post by jonesrk »

You can't search on the position types that only show on the detail pages. I'll look at making the list only show the valid position types instead of all the ones we have.
danpass

Re: CDOL Advanced Search issue

Post by danpass »

jonesrk wrote:You can't search on the position types that only show on the detail pages.
Bummer.

I'll have to do it with a custom report in Stake MLS.

Thanks.

Return to “Main Church Website”