MLS Callings Do Not Match lds.org

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
webmonk

MLS Callings Do Not Match lds.org

Post by webmonk »

I saw a post about this from 2007, but it focused on CDOL and I was unable to see any callings in CDOL. When I look at the callings in MLS they don't match what is on lds.org. For example, the Chorister under Music is listed in MLS correctly, but on lds.org it does not show anyone. Why is this happening and how do I rectify it?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: MLS Callings Do Not Match lds.org

Post by aebrown »

webmonk

Post by webmonk »

That is the post I was referring to, but when I go to CDOL I don't see anything under organizations. I am the clerk, should I see something?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Next to the label "Positions" there is a link for "all positions". Did you click that? And on the screen after that, did you click on the little triangle to expand that organization?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
webmonk

Post by webmonk »

I don't see "positions", nor "all positions". I have never used CDOL to any extent, so maybe I am missing something. See the attached screen shot of what I see when I login. Note that I have clicked on each section and the only area that provides any additional information is "reports".
Attachments
cdol.jpg
Screen Shot
(71.11 KiB) Downloaded 281 times
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

That's just your "bookmark" ("My Church Directory") list. Do a search for your unit (aka "Organization").
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Main Church Website”