lds.org and IE11

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: lds.org and IE11

Post by sbradshaw »

Update: The same thing is now happening to me! Wonder if it is a temporary bug? Maybe it only affects people who have manually navigated to lds.org/centerpiece?
mnmpeterson

Post by mnmpeterson »

Good luck sending feedback. From my experience it can take weeks and even months before anyone replies, if they reply at all. Hopefully someone from CHQ will read this and look into the problem. I'm seeing the same issue too.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I've had good experiences with feedback; usually within a few days. Maybe it depends which department the feedback is directed to.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Have you tried clearing cookies? I have seen that suggested when strange behavior has been seen. If I remember correctly, that helped once for me. If clearing cookies solves the problem, my guess would be that a cookie was used to mark which users got the test page vs. the regular page and something went wrong.
mnmpeterson

Post by mnmpeterson »

I tried clearing everything including cookies but it didn't make a difference. Tried again later and it started working again. It might just depend on which server you get when you browse to the sight.

Return to “Main Church Website”