Patriarchal Blessing submission

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
hansonlemarolyn1

Patriarchal Blessing submission

Post by hansonlemarolyn1 »

I am a Patriarch in the Ephraim Utah Stake. I have been using the New PB submission to some degree. Some bishops are not in the process...I noticed just yesterday that when I ask to see the recommends it immediately skips to Transcribe window...It lists the person and the information about him or her, but I don't see the recommend picture now. Is it not needed or do I need to do something. I can easily continue without that window, because I will see the recommend when they come for the blessing. Please counsel if needed....LeMar Hanson
rwells1938

Re: Patriarchal Blessing submission

Post by rwells1938 »

Brother Hansen

Can you direct me to the New PB Submission area that your mentioned? Is it a link or what?

Thanks
Roger Wells
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

I thought the PB application was still in beta testing. I would love to have our patriarch and his secretary use an online application, but I doubt it will happen in their lifetimes, because they are not interested.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
simonawright

Post by simonawright »

Our Patriach is using an online application and he has been using it for some time now. No idea how he gets access to it or if it is being tested in the UK prior to it being available elsewhere.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Our Patriarch is also using the new system. Our stake was asked to try it out during the latter part of last year. Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I thought it had now been rolled out for general use.

You can use Google to find the link!
rwells1938

Post by rwells1938 »

I googled it and Access to this system is currently by invitation only.

As a patriarch I would love to have something like this. I am currently using google drive with a shared folder with my typist. She is using ExpressScribe and it works fairly well but could be better.

I am going to talk to our Stake Technology person to obtain some help in one part that can be better.

Thanks
olsonb

Post by olsonb »

I am a stake patriarch wanting to be able to submit blessings electronically as well as access the form to use for transcribing blessings. Is there training for this? Could someone help me please.
Bro Olson
Biggles

Re: Wireless Survey of church building with Netspot

Post by Biggles »

olsonb wrote:I am a stake patriarch wanting to be able to submit blessings electronically as well as access the form to use for transcribing blessings. Is there training for this? Could someone help me please.
Bro Olson
Having just had a quick review of the Help section, to me isn't entirely clear as to how a Patriarch is given access. If you do have access to the system, the Help section does explain the process!

if your Stake hasn't yet been invited to participate in the system, there isn't a lot you can do! To confirm whether or not you can have access, it might be an idea to contact your Stake President, as he will have been notified and he would need to set set up the necessary permissions!

As my previous post you can Google for the link to the Submission system.
disciplecjc

Re: Church address to submit Patriarchal Blessing

Post by disciplecjc »

Please let me know the address to submit patriarchal blessings
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Church address to submit Patriarchal Blessing

Post by lajackson »

disciplecjc wrote:Please let me know the address to submit patriarchal blessings
If you are a patriarch, your stake president will have the address for you.

If you wish to request a copy of a blessing you have been given, sign in at LDS.org and click on your name under My Account and Ward. In the left column under My Account, click on Patriarchal Blessing and follow the instructions there.

Return to “Main Church Website”