2012 CES Devotional downloadable on LDS website?

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
nathan.g

2012 CES Devotional downloadable on LDS website?

Post by nathan.g »

Hi there,

Does anyone know if there will be a downloadable version available soon (within the next week or two) so that we can download the latest 2012 CES Devotional? At present I can only watch it online rather than download it.

http://lds.org/broadcasts/archive/ces-d ... 1?lang=eng

It would be great to be able to download it. We use a Western Digital USB media player plugged into a projector so we can show the YSAs this in our Stake. Our current satellite system is unable to be used at present so we are very reliant on downloading broadcasts like these via the LDS website.

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated :)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I found the iTunes page by going to cesdevotionals.lds.org and scrolling down to podcasts.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
nathan.g

Post by nathan.g »

Thanks for the link which will come in very handy in the future.

I noticed though that even the iTues page doesn't yet have the latest CES Devotional uploaded there. It is the Jay E. Jensen one that was broadcast on January 8th 2012. Fingers crossed that it will be up in the next few days.

Return to “Main Church Website”