Print out the ward directory

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
jafo83

Print out the ward directory

Post by jafo83 »

I think there is some kind of bug that makes it impossible to print the ward photo directory to a PDF using the print button. It shows a dialog box saying "The PDF is being generated. This may take a minute." But it takes forever then just comes up with a proxy error. I'm sure I'm not the first person to report this problem.

Do you know of a workaround, or a way to fix it?
Thanks
danpass

Post by danpass »

See this thread.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jafo83 wrote:I think there is some kind of bug that makes it impossible to print the ward photo directory to a PDF using the print button. It shows a dialog box saying "The PDF is being generated. This may take a minute." But it takes forever then just comes up with a proxy error.

This has been discussed at some length in the thread Printing Directory with Photos "The PDF is being generated. This may take a minute.".

Some people have a bit more luck when the Church servers are not as busy (e.g., not Sunday), some people have no problems, and others never get it to work.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Help with this forum”