Reputation feature of the forum

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The reputation system doesn't seem to lend itself to transparency. To start with, you only see the latest comments, while the points are an "all time" running total. While you can see your own total points, you can't see the number of points being assessed (or subtracted) for each line. That depends on the "reputation power" of the person leaving the comment. That can range from 0 to 10. I tried looking in the vBulletin software documentation, but it didn't provide much detail.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scion-p40

Post by scion-p40 »

Alan Brown & Russell Hilton: That explains what is probably happening. It's like having 2 sets of books where the detail (i.e.: fixed asset schedule) is materially less than the total (i.e.: general ledger) with no reason provided . . . until now. This drives the accountant in me absolutely nuts!

Return to “Help with this forum”