LDS Tech Talk

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
thedqs
Community Moderators

Post by thedqs »

As for the next tech talk, I don't believe one has been announced yet, though it will be posted here and on the calendar. If you are in the Utah area, there will most likely be another tech talk.
- David
HansenBK

Next talk

Post by HansenBK »

The next tech talk was rumored to be in Seattle, but nothing has been scheduled nor confirmed yet. Obviously it would be easy to have another one here before all the orchestration to have one out of state could take place.
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

rzamor1 wrote:I'm new to the group and would love to attend a LDS Tech Talk when are they and where are they held? I live in Utah County. How can I stay informed of them? Still trying to navigate the site and will probably find the answer somewhere. Can the average Joe attend?

Renee:)
The "average joe" can attend as they are open to the public. We will announce them on this site (home page) when we have more. Right now because we just finished up with some, we don't have any new ones scheduled.

Tom
tomj
Community Moderators

Podcast

Post by tomj »

Please do record these and podcast them! I'd really love to hear what's going on.

Thanks, TomJ
michaelcox

Post by michaelcox »

mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

Yes, this is the link I originally found that started this whole LDS Tech journey. First I attended a Tech Talk, then I heard about this site, and now I'm here to stay on the forums!

I imagine this Tech site will be the best resource we have about finding out when new Tech Talks will be held.
HansenBK

Tech Talks

Post by HansenBK »

People attending the Tech Talks that are going to blog about them, we would like to ask you to please include LDSTECH07 in the title of your post so that others can easily search and find your comments.

Thanks!
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

bh5k wrote:People attending the Tech Talks that are going to blog about them, we would like to ask you to please include LDSTECH07 in the title of your post so that others can easily search and find your comments.

Thanks!
Great idea! This will make the search engines pick up info about the tech talks.

Tom
JasonG-p40

Post by JasonG-p40 »

A very cool idea indeed!

This will be very nice for those of us who cannot attend.
Jason D. Griffith
Pampa Ward, Amarillo Stake (Texas)
Community Guidelines
KathrynGZ

Will page be updated?

Post by KathrynGZ »

Just checked this page and noticed it doesn't include info for the upcoming tech talk in Mountain View, CA. Will this info be added? (I realize the info is available elsewhere... just curious.)

Kathryn

Return to “Help with this forum”