LDS TECH BROADCAST ARCHIVE

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
Andisiwe

LDS TECH BROADCAST ARCHIVE

Post by Andisiwe »

Is there anyone who can tell me if I can access old LDS Tech Broadcasts, is there
an archive on the website?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS TECH BROADCAST ARCHIVE

Post by russellhltn »

Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
1968leocomeeatabite

Post by 1968leocomeeatabite »

Anxious to see what sessions of the 2014 Oct 16 & 17 LDSTech Conference will be broadcast? Do we have any kind of a time line as to when they will be available online?
1968leocomeeatabite

You can vew what is available for the 2014 Conferance here.
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/LDSTech_Confe ... on_streams

I attended the conference and was hoping to view a couple that I wanted to refer bact to, but do not see them listed.
1968leocomeeatabite

Many of the recordings are poor, or in some cases not understandable. It is sad because this is a great resource to learn. Apparently problems exist with different presenters, have different volume of voices, forgetting to speak into a mike, of remembering to repeat a question from the audience. With some you really have to want to get the info. to put up with the horrible recording. With some though it just is not worth the effort. Hoping that something can be done in the future.
1968leocomeeatabite

Attended this years LDS Tech Conference last Thursday. What a good and valuable resource, thank you so very much to all that worked on this valuable effort. It was worth the effort to be in attendance. Just hoping and looking forward to viewing the recordings, and wondering when they will be available. Anxious to share with key members of my ward. Does anyone know when they will be available? Thanks again. :D Great Breakfast and Lunch, enjoyed the conversation and meeting new friends.
1968leocomeeatabite

2015 LDS TECH Conferance has been up for some time now. You can browse through them, here is the link; http://tech.lds.org/wiki/LDSTech_Confer ... on_streams

Return to “Help with this forum”