Printing a Map from Tools

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
CSylvest

Printing a Map from Tools

Post by CSylvest »

Hello: I am a member of our Relief Society Presidency. I would like to print a map showing our ward boundaries and where members are located. Is there a way to get the map in pdf format so I can take it to a printer to be printed. I would imagine the map is large and my printer will not do it. Thanks for any help.
benjamincarleski

Re: Printing a Map from Tools

Post by benjamincarleski »

A map of the ward boundaries can be printed to a PDF from the Church Directory of Leaders (CDOL). If that isn't something on your tools menu, you can ask your Ward Clerk for a copy. It won't include any member locations, just the boundaries and streets.

The clerk can look to the thread at https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &p=116416# for more information if they aren't familiar with how to get the PDF.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Printing a Map from Tools

Post by russellhltn »

I think you can go to maps.lds.org and get a map with boundaries and flags to mark member locations. But I don't think you'll see the member's names. And the accuracy of the member's homes is highly suspect because of a bug in the way in-ward moves are handled.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Help with this forum”