Did my question get sent?

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
kathytousley

Did my question get sent?

Post by kathytousley »

Hi again,
I just wrote a question. There was a button that asked if I wanted to save a draft of the question I was asking. I pushed the button to save the draft. That was the last I saw of the question I had written. Where did it get saved? Did my question get sent to you? Please answer back to the E-mail address I guess that is associated with this e-mail. My other e-mail said: We are Ward Missionaries. I can't tell investigators that the church has a great website, if I have had no luck at all when I try to use it. Is there a how to manual somewhere that is written in English, not computer lingo using terms I don't know? Is there a phone number? Thank You for any help you may be able to give me.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Did my question get sent?

Post by jdlessley »

kathytousley wrote:Hi again,
I just wrote a question. There was a button that asked if I wanted to save a draft of the question I was asking. I pushed the button to save the draft. That was the last I saw of the question I had written. Where did it get saved
Are you referring to your post here? It appears the post was submitted rather than saved as a draft.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Help with this forum”