Error To Logon

Having a problem with the Forum, Wiki, Jira or other aspect of tech.lds.org? This is the place.
mdantas

Error To Logon

Postby mdantas » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:08 am

Hello,

I encountered a problem accessing the portal http://tech.lds.org with my username and password. The cause of the problem from what I understood was that I swapped through the site that the user was LDSAccount mdantas to mdantasf.

After I changed the username already unable to access the sie http://tech.lds.org because this error is now presented below. This would be a bug?

This is the error displayed when trying to log in with the new username TECHLDS.

This e-mail is already registered. If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot your password link and a new password will be sent to you.
This e-mail is already registered. If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot your password link and a new password will be sent to you.

I have not tested trying to access the forum with the new username but the username would aterar due to this problem and I'm back.

Regards
Márcio Dantas - SP, Brasil
marcio@mdantas.com.br

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:02 am

Is this a problem with the ldstech login, or the ldstech forum? I can help you with the forum.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

mdantas

Postby mdantas » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:14 am

Hi Russel,

This is problem is with ldstech login. The forum i don't tested.
Márcio Dantas - SP, Brasil

marcio@mdantas.com.br

Return to “Help with tech.lds.org”