Error To Logon

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
mdantasf

Error To Logon

Post by mdantasf »

Hello,

I encountered a problem accessing the portal http://tech.lds.org with my username and password. The cause of the problem from what I understood was that I swapped through the site that the user was LDSAccount mdantas to mdantasf.

After I changed the username already unable to access the sie http://tech.lds.org because this error is now presented below. This would be a bug?

This is the error displayed when trying to log in with the new username TECHLDS.

This e-mail is already registered. If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot your password link and a new password will be sent to you.
This e-mail is already registered. If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot your password link and a new password will be sent to you.

I have not tested trying to access the forum with the new username but the username would aterar due to this problem and I'm back.

Regards
Márcio Dantas - SP, Brasil
marcio@mdantas.com.br
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Is this a problem with the ldstech login, or the ldstech forum? I can help you with the forum.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mdantasf

Post by mdantasf »

Hi Russel,

This is problem is with ldstech login. The forum i don't tested.
Márcio Dantas - SP, Brasil
marcio@mdantas.com.br

Return to “Help with this forum”