Searching forum suggestion

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
dlongmore

Post by dlongmore »

I don't know what is different about what I am doing. I get nothing back when I search using for MLS or PAF. Could it be dependent on user account? Possibly even a bug?
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

dlongmore wrote:I don't know what is different about what I am doing. I get nothing back when I search using for MLS or PAF. Could it be dependent on user account? Possibly even a bug?
We are looking into a couple of solutions that would help you find common 3 letter acronyms. I'll let you know when we have a solution.

Tom
thedqs
Community Moderators

Post by thedqs »

JasonG wrote:I get nothing when searching for PAF, but MLS worked just fine.

I just searched for MLS and it returned no results. What was your search string?
- David
JasonG-p40

Post by JasonG-p40 »

thedqs wrote:I just searched for MLS and it returned no results. What was your search string?
I tried it again with "MLS*" and got nothing, but "MLS *" pulled up results. PAF, with or without the space, gets nothing either way.
Jason D. Griffith
Pampa Ward, Amarillo Stake (Texas)
Community Guidelines
thedqs
Community Moderators

Post by thedqs »

You are just plain lucky I guess, I tried {MLS *} and it gave me the "must be longer than 3 characters", and next I tried with {"MLS *"} and got nothing.

Since "" can be used in searching I used {} to select a search phrase.
- David

Return to “Help with this forum”