Tablet Edition of Ensign

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
DrJ1234

Post by DrJ1234 »

aebrown wrote:It's described in the wiki article Android sideloading.

Actually, that doesn't have the link for the new Ensign app, just the other apps, which I already had.
dmcewen

Post by dmcewen »

Is there someone willing to send me the folio file for the LDS Ensign App for the Ensign Nov. 2011?
mamasgirl82

Enisgn

Post by mamasgirl82 »

So I am guessing yall know this but I just figured it out so I wanted to post in case someone like me hadnt figured it out yet. I just got the nook color and wanted my ensign without having to buy a n2a card. I just went to lds.org dowloaded the ensign pdf. It is great! Pictures and all! I do have a paid set of scriptures so the only thing I needed were my church mags! Its a win win for me! I will be glad when it is supported by BN but now I am no longer considering returning it!
butlerrl

Post by butlerrl »

Is there anybody else getting the "not connected to the network" thus preventing downloading the content?
matthewdlohmeyer
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by matthewdlohmeyer »

ButlerRL wrote:Is there anybody else getting the "not connected to the network" thus preventing downloading the content?

I haven't had this problem, but let me see what I can find out about it that could be causing it. What device are you using? Also, what version of the App?
butlerrl

Post by butlerrl »

I have tried it on two Asus Transformers, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7", Nook Color, Galaxy Tab 7" (original), and a Kindle Fire. None of them worked.
Running version 2.5.0.3. 48659.
manakuke

Post by manakuke »

I downloaded it onto my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 just fine. After downloading one of the issues, it said it couldn't open the stack.

Return to “Other Member Technologies”