FM Database Updates (Facilities Management Database)

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
nathangg

FM Database Updates (Facilities Management Database)

Post by nathangg »

Our ward was created on 27 February 2011 and I think that our ward isn't associated with our building properly in the correct systems.

I say this because of two reasons:

When called the Global Help Desk regarding the firewall at our church building the nice person on the other end of the phone said they didn't see that our ward was attending the building I was in.

The second reason is the new beta calendar testing that is going on right now. Our ward name isn't listed in the "Available Locations" pane on the left hand side (the other ward names that attend our building do show up just fine, just not our ward).

What is the best way to fix this problem? (Or is the FM database even the right place for this)? I was going to submit this to the stake clerk but I didn't want to waste his time if he wasn't the right person to tell about it. Can I update this myself somewhere? (I'm currently the Ward Executive Secretary)

Thanks~!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

The physical facilities representative, a member of the high council, is the liaison with the facilities management group. Contact him and he in turn should contact the FM Group to have them make any additions or edits to the database.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Other Member Technologies”