The Amazon Kindle LDS Magazines

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
jakeyboy291

The Amazon Kindle LDS Magazines

Post by jakeyboy291 »

Hey,
I am about to purchase an amazon kindle and there are scriptures available in Kindle format but i see they are not official Church ones for starters.. This also got me thinking.. wouldnt it be great if i could read the latest church magazines on my kindle like the Ensign, New Era or liahonna.. Is the church working on making any of these on Kindle?

Many thanks Jacob
jaj78

Post by jaj78 »

There are many Conference reports, Ensign editions, and LDS manuals available for free at http://www.ldspocket.com/freedownload.html

They seem to be about 6 months behind on the Kindle-friendly downloads, but the content is still valid after 6 months. :)
dawithers

Post by dawithers »

You can download the MSReader versions of the church magazines from here and then convert them to Kindle format (or any other format) using Calibre. This is also a great way to get most of the other materials.

See herefor more info.
smithrt

Post by smithrt »

Each month I produce the Ensign and New Era in the Kindle format. If you’re interested in getting a copy send me an email at zippitydoda@gmail.com
smithrt

Post by smithrt »

smithrt wrote:Each month I produce the Ensign and New Era in the Kindle format. If you’re interested in getting a copy send me an email at zippitydoda@gmail.com
I'm still doing this if your interested.

Return to “Other Member Technologies”