Tracking Callings for a Ward

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
opee

Option for tracking callings

Post by opee »

I created this Excel spreadsheet to track callings, sustainings, releases, enter into MLS, etc. to keep track of who was supposed to do what for each step.

I fill out the names of those who will be called or released and then enter in the name of the person assigned to do the different tasks (approve, call, release, talk to aux/unit leader, etc.) When the task is completed, I will put the date in the Date box.

If there is no one to release, or the box is not applicable, I type "NONE" in the box, and it will turn grey with white writing. If the information is missing, or needs to be filled in, I put an "X" in the box and it will turn RED until I overwrite it with a date. This red tells me what is not done yet or is missing so that I can follow-up.

Hope this gives some ideas. I would love to have this as a DB-type option where I can sort and create lists based on Unit, Calling type, output a High Council Business report for who needs to be called/released on the next HC visit--and not have to retype it all again.

There are 3 tabs: Stake Callings, Ward-Level Callings, and Mel. Priesthood Ordinations. The document is for a stake clerk/exec sec, but could easily be modified for a ward clerk/executive secretary.
Attachments
Blank Tracking Sheet for Callings-Releases-Priesthood.zip
(7.38 KiB) Downloaded 650 times
bhofmann

Post by bhofmann »

The form looks good! Thanks for sharing it.
davemoore99

Re: Tracking Callings for a Ward

Post by davemoore99 »

Thank you, this is SO helpful.

Return to “Other Member Technologies”