Overhead Projectors

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
allenjblodgett

Overhead Projectors

Post by allenjblodgett »

My church building has three overhead projectors which havent yet left the library in years. We also have about 20 overhead projector bulbs.

Is this some equipment that can be taken out of the building?

:confused:
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

allen.blodgett wrote:My church building has three overhead projectors which havent yet left the library in years. We also have about 20 overhead projector bulbs.

Is this some equipment that can be taken out of the building?

:confused:
The policy regarding the "borrowing" of equipment in the ward libraries is up to the agent Bishop or the stake president for the stake library. I would recommend that you discuss this with your local leadership and have them define what they will accept.

Either way they go, it's always a good idea to keep track of who has the equipment so the librarian can insure that it's returned promptly.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

Techgy wrote:The policy regarding the "borrowing" of equipment in the ward libraries is up to the agent Bishop or the stake president for the stake library. I would recommend that you discuss this with your local leadership and have them define what they will accept.

Either way they go, it's always a good idea to keep track of who has the equipment so the librarian can insure that it's returned promptly.
I don't think the OP was asking about borrowing, but about cleaning out old obsolete equipment from the library. In that case, I think a conversation between the bishops in the building and a conversation between the agent bishop and the stake facilities rep (in consultation with the FM group) would probably yield an answer to the question.

That being said - the last time we had a visiting authority, he used an overhead projector, so you may not want to get rid of all of them. :D

Return to “Other Member Technologies”