Updating Primary Rolls for 2017

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
amberlee125

Updating Primary Rolls for 2017

Post by amberlee125 »

Our primary is so big that we have 2 of each class and we will be switching the teachers and kids around for their 2017 classes. I would like to get the class lists and rolls organized and printed before Jan 1, 2017. Can I reassign (move all the kids up a class) before 2017?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Updating Primary Rolls for 2017

Post by lajackson »

amberlee125 wrote:Our primary is so big that we have 2 of each class and we will be switching the teachers and kids around for their 2017 classes. I would like to get the class lists and rolls organized and printed before Jan 1, 2017. Can I reassign (move all the kids up a class) before 2017?
You can, but be sure you printout/keep everything you need for the quarterly report at the end of the month. You won't be able to go back, unless you actually move everybody back down again.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

IIRC, if you move everyone manually, you'll have to move everyone manually next year and every year after. It becomes a mess.

I'd suggest waiting.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

russellhltn wrote:I'd suggest waiting.
I think they are already doing it manually, so it will not make a difference.
boolakaka

Post by boolakaka »

When do the rolls automatically switch? I looked at mine today and they are the same? Does that mean at some point we did in manually and we have to continue to do it that way?

Return to “Other Member Technologies”