Scriptures on PSP

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
Karl-p40

Scriptures on PSP

Post by Karl-p40 »

Hi there, I have a Playstation Portable (PSP) and I see on lds.org you can get the scriptures on handheld devices. However I am not particularly technically competent and cannot work out how to do it. I did manage to save a .txt version of the BoM on my PSP but you really can't use it to read the scriptures as you need to scroll from 1 Nephi through to Moroni - which takes forever.
Anyone know how to help?
Thanks
lds_derek-p40

LDSPSP: religious text for your PSP

Post by lds_derek-p40 »

Hi Karl,

I found a great program a while ago that runs from PSP's built in web browser. The 'LDSPSP' app includes the standard works, teachings of the prophets, manuals, a whole heap of other church material. Its a fantastic application and its probably exactly what you are looking for.

All the details here

if you are after the light version (standard works only) here

Unfortunately it does not contain the teaching from Joseph Smith manual.
All credit to the creator of the program tsgeoman.

Enjoy!
Derek
kmalone-p40

Scriptures for PSP

Post by kmalone-p40 »

This has been removed.
fergie34-p40

Post by fergie34-p40 »

lds_derek wrote:Hi Karl,

I found a great program a while ago that runs from PSP's built in web browser. The 'LDSPSP' app includes the standard works, teachings of the prophets, manuals, a whole heap of other church material. Its a fantastic application and its probably exactly what you are looking for.

All the details here

if you are after the light version (standard works only) here

Unfortunately it does not contain the teaching from Joseph Smith manual.
All credit to the creator of the program tsgeoman.

Enjoy!
Derek

I just checked both of the links and they are working and the LDSPSP is available for download along with Hymns and a Spanish version at http://dl.qj.net/index.php?pg=19&src=LDSPSP.
Robert Ferguson
South Shore Ward, Plainview New York Stake
Racheado-p40

A different link

Post by Racheado-p40 »

Hi everybody this is my first comment on this web and first I really want to thank you for make me know of LDSPSP is exactly what I was looking for. Effectively the links on qj.net are still working, nevertheless, the files have been "temporary removed". I don't know why, I found other links pointing to "sendspace" but they don't work either. The only place where I could find the complete LDSPSP version (there is another one called 'lite') was here:
http://psp.brewology.com/?page=fileInfo&cid=&d=6345http://psp.brewology.com/dls/filedl.php?d=6345
But now, due to the fact that I'm a mexican guy, I'm looking for the LDSPSP Spanish version, I'd really appreciate any help in this matter.
By the way, I have e-mailed to the person who made this compilation and when/if I have news I will tell you.

Best regards! and thank you very much!

-Rafa

PS I'm sorry if you find my English a little odd, I'm learning! =)
jorgeAg

ldspsp spanich version

Post by jorgeAg »

well like many i was searching for the scriptures for my psp, and i got to ldspsp but when i found it the links were removed by that time, then i made my own version of ldspsp and i already prove it with my pspgo and work great if someone want it i can send you a copy is about 40mb the spanish version
jorgeAg

ldspsp spanish version

Post by jorgeAg »

well like many i was searching for the scriptures for my psp, and i got to ldspsp but when i found it the links were removed by that time, then i made my own version of ldspsp and i already prove it with my pspgo and work great if someone want it i can send you a copy is about 40mb the spanish version

Return to “Other Member Technologies”