Canada Conference 1 June 2014

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
paulstreet

Canada Conference 1 June 2014

Postby paulstreet » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:46 pm

I Wonder if anyone can help, our Satelite receiver decided to die this morning at 10:30am, just 30 Minutes before the Canada Wide conference, we quickly set up a laptop and managed to get Connected for the start of the Conference talks at 11:35, unfortunately the laptop we borrowed was not the best and kept on cutting out so we had to keep re-connecting.
Is there anywhere we can download the broadcast or provide our members with access so that they can re-watch those bits we all missed due to technical difficulties.
Any advice or help would be very welcome,
Paul Street
Assistant Clerk
Sackville Ward
Halifax Nova Scotia Stake
pmstreet@gmail.com

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Canada Conference 1 June 2014

Postby russellhltn » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:01 pm

You can try and call church headquarters, but I tend to doubt that it will get you a recording.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

bballrob

Postby bballrob » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:38 pm

I live in an area that has some remote units, and we do some broadcasts out to this areas for meetings such as Stake Conference, Firesides, etc. As far as I know, those are only available when they are live. No recordings are made from them.

paulstreet

Postby paulstreet » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:15 am

Thought so, I was hoping that as it was broadcast at 11:00 local time to all timezones in Canada that they'd have it somewhere for us to access, contact SLC but no reply yet.....

Return to “Other Member Technologies”