IMOS Release

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
bdandoy-p40

IMOS Release

Post by bdandoy-p40 »

Any new info on when iMOS is coming? We are excited to get it.
MorettiDP

Post by MorettiDP »

You can see it online at http://apps.lds.org/imos, but, of course, the site request a username and password (any of you know if the credentials are from LDS Accounts?)
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

MorettiDP wrote:(any of you know if the credentials are from LDS Accounts?)
Since the "Obtain an account" link goes straight to the LDS Account site, it seems pretty clear that the answer is yes. But clearly you need additional authorization (perhaps based on calling or assignment -- I don't know) to actually sign in to the site.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
lopezmanases

Post by lopezmanases »

I remember when i served as an office clerk, imos was definetly useful back then, i just wonder if that system is going to be used for home teachers matters, or if the system itself is still running, it seems that its been online for quite some time and maybe and update its coming soon, has something replaced imos already? can we use the system (imos) for some ward matters? or is it mission only?

cheers.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

lopezmanases wrote:I remember when i served as an office clerk, imos was definetly useful back then, i just wonder if that system is going to be used for home teachers matters, or if the system itself is still running, it seems that its been online for quite some time and maybe and update its coming soon, has something replaced imos already? can we use the system (imos) for some ward matters? or is it mission only?

IMOS is only for mission administration. Wards and stakes use a desktop application called MLS for administration, as well as an increasing set of online tools on LDS.org.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Other Member Technologies”