General Conference 2012

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
zabaki

General Conference 2012

Post by zabaki »

Goodday,

In the hopes of being able to plan for the upcoming general conference, I would like to know whether the priesthood session will be made available for live streaming?

I'm personally a bit confused because it has, at times, not been made available in the past, but with a few exceptions in the past few years where I've experienced the opposite.
russelljd

Post by russelljd »

The priesthood session will be streamed but will be password protected. From the boradcast information letter that went out (available online at http://www.lds.org/service/serving-in-t ... lang=eng):
The priesthood session will be available on the Internet through a secure web page that requires a password. To request information about viewing the priesthood session on the Internet in American Sign Language, English, French, Portuguese (Brazil), or Spanish, e‑mail streamingsupport@ldschurch.org. Please include your name, your calling, your unit name (area, stake, mission, or district), the event you are requesting information for, and the languages you need. Information will be sent only to members of area, stake, mission, or district presidencies.
zabaki

Post by zabaki »

thank you.

Return to “Other Member Technologies”