Beta Video Conferncing from PVC

Using the Church Webcasting System, YouTube, etc. Including cameras and mixers.
harddrive

Beta Video Conferncing from PVC

Post by harddrive »

I got a message from my stake president about the new video conference solution. It looks great and I'm currently have an account there. I can see this helping out with meetings and so forth.

My stake president asked me if this would help with our goal of being able to broadcast from any building in the stake. This would mean that the main speaker would be in say the stake center, but then we could cut to a building in the southern part of the stake to listen to a speaker from down there.

I personally can see this software being able to do that. My real question is does this software work with TV Capture Cards like the Osprey 260e series? We (I) just purchased earlier this year a computer with a Happauge TV capture card and was really wondering if the software will recognize it and allow me to use it?

If it does, this has made doing webcasting and having different speakers from multiple buildings much, much easier.

I look for to the conversation on this. I will be trying it out one day here in the very near future.

Thanks
Terry

Return to “Non-Interactive Webcasting”