If you have read my thread about not being able to run meetinghouse comm beta 3.0, well the story continues with some remedy and a further problem.
1) once I got home and connected to the lan I was able to access the comm as normal, so first step get some lan cable and not wireless.
1) I attached my jvc domestic camcorder and the picture is fine.
2) I want to attach a mixer so I tried both the audio in and the mic sockets using an ipod to test the sound.
First I tried the audio in and set the default on settings to audio in.
I also set the default audio on the live input devices (which shows a picture of the camera) to audio in.
I then started test webcast and the sound from the ipod is showing in the vol bars of the comm software.
I also set my default to line in for windows.
But when I started test webcast and watched on laptop no sound?
The same happens when I used the microphone in and set that as default.
Is my camera stopping me from changing audio?
If it is, why do the volume bars work in sync with my ipod playing?
When I pause the ipod the vol bars stop?
I thought I might need to be clearer so to add in summary!
My video camera is connected to beta 3.0 meetinghouse comm
So is my ipod.
I set the ipod ie line in as audio default in general settings and on the live input
The sound bars show the line in (ipod) as audio.
Yet the sound from the camera is broadcast and not the line in?
Conversations around originating a webcast for conference, including cameras and mixers.
- What's New
- Announcements & Policies
- In The News
- Links & Resources
- Church Technology for Members
- LDS.org Website
- Leader and Clerk Resources
- Lesson Schedules
- Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures
- Online Donations
- Beta Testing
- Beta Calendar
- Beta Directory
- Beta Lesson Schedules
- Beta Maps
- Beta Newsletter
- Beta Clerk Resources
- Other Websites
- Mobile Applications
- Gospel Library
- Android Gospel Library
- BlackBerry Gospel Library
- iPhone/iPad Gospel Library
- WebOS Gospel Library
- Gospel Library for Windows
- Windows Phone Gospel Library
- LDS Media Library
- LDS Tools
- Android LDS Tools
- BlackBerry LDS Tools
- iPhone/iPad LDS Tools
- WebOS LDS Tools
- Windows 8 LDS Tools
- Windows Phone LDS Tools
- Mormon Radio Channel
- LDS Account
- Family History
- FamilySearch Products
- FamilySearch Family Tree Application
- FamilySearch Indexing
- Family History Centers
- Genealogy Industry Issues
- Software Development
- Other Member Technologies
- Church Historical Timeline
- Emerging Technologies
- Accessibility to Church Technology Products
- Interactive Books & Magazines
- Gospel App & Game Contest
- Community Discussions
- General Discussions
- LDSTech Featured Article Discussions
- Technical Recruiting
- Development Help Wanted
- Family Safety with Technology
- Clerk Support
- Getting Started for New Clerks
- MLS Support, Help, and Feedback
- Reports and Forms
- Local Unit Finance
- Membership Help
- Help Center Website (Formerly RKATS)
- General Clerk Discussions
- Meetinghouse Technologies
- Meetinghouse Internet
- Clerk Computers
- Printers, Copiers, and Multi-Function Devices
- FAQs for Local Unit Copier Program
- Broadcasts and Conferences
- Internet Streams
- Personal Video Conferencing
- Rich Media in Lessons and Training
- Meetinghouse Audio
- Other Meetinghouse Technologies
- Stake Technology Specialist Training
- Community Development Projects
- Mobile Development
- Interactive Music Project
- Java Web Project Support (Stack)
- Audiovisual Media and Emerging Technologies
- Getting Started
- Digital Media
- General Media Discussions
- Help & Feedback
- Help with tech.lds.org
- Feedback on tech.lds.org
- Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)
- Ideas & Suggestions
- Adobe Flex
- Enterprise Change Management
- Personal Ancestral File (PAF)
- FamilySearch Wiki
- Australia Area Technical Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest