MH Webcast 3.0 Not encoding sound

Using the Church Webcasting System, YouTube, etc. Including cameras and mixers.
Paulbb1

MH Webcast 3.0 Not encoding sound

Post by Paulbb1 »

I just finished a frustrating evening installing MHW 3.0. It is not encoding the sound. I installed Expressions 4 and then MHW 3.0. After having the support desk show me that I had to select the camera (green button). Not very intuitive. Got it encoding. I deleted and re-installed MHW at least 3 times. Even repaired Expressions and Netframe and rebooted. Video but no sound. I had tried to use the Osprey 210 sound port the first time. Selected the sound setup but no sound. Changed to Mic in port and no sound.

Some of this was done with the support desk on the computer trying to get it to work.

We opened Windows Expressions 4 and set it up to encode and it found the video and the the sound. We gave up.

Any suggestions?
Arlan Beebe
Ann Arbor Stake
Paulbb1

MH Webcast 3.0 Not encoding sound- working now

Post by Paulbb1 »

Another session and we got the sound to work and also got the sound input on the Osprey 210 to work.
Arlan Beebe
Ann Arbor Stake
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Any idea what was done differently that caused it to work?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Non-Interactive Webcasting”