New PTZ software available for Sony EVI-D70

Using the Church Webcasting System, YouTube, etc. Including cameras and mixers.
kfred

Re: New PTZ software available for Sony EVI-D70

Post by kfred »

Each camera is RJ45 connected, and breaks out into RCA video + USB connection at the satellite cabinet. I am plugging the 3 USB connections into my computer. The only one that works is the one that gets assigned COM6. Each of them work individually if I just plug the one in, as it gets assigned COM6.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I think the normal way to connect the control cable is to daisy-chain the RS-232/422 so they all work off of one USB converter. I haven't heard of the software being used with multiple ports.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
whvermason

Post by whvermason »

This camera control app is great and easy to use. I'm wondering if it is still being developed or is a dead product as this point. The only thing I'd like to see modified is the camera off/on toggle having a confirmation prompt before turning off the camera. During our last web broadcast the camera was accidentally turned off by an errant mouse click. If there was a confirmation prompt "Are you sure you want to turn off the camera?" this mistake would have been prevented.
jsnarey

Post by jsnarey »

I really like this software as well thank you very much. I would like to know if there is a way to slow down the preset speed. We have received complaints of it being too fast and people getting dizzy. Anyway, thanks again.
kennethallenpotter

Post by kennethallenpotter »

This only works in Windows. Is there a Mac version?

Return to “Non-Interactive Webcasting”