Webcasting Equipment for Rent

Conversations around originating a webcast for conference, including cameras and mixers.
joseph_lamb

Webcasting Equipment for Rent

Postby joseph_lamb » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:52 pm

I am in a real small rural stake. We do not have a lot of resources. I would like to see if I could rent or check out webcasting equipment from church HQ. Is this possible?

Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: Webcasting Equipment for Rent

Postby Mikerowaved » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:37 pm

I don't know if they still have the program available, but a few years ago I requested, and received, exactly such a thing from CHQ. They shipped me a large Pelican box with a Webcast Communicator, Sony EVI-D70 camera, tripod, audio mixer, and all the cables needed to put it all together. It also included a return shipping label to send it all back. If I remember right, I received it a couple of weeks in advance in order for me to set it up and get comfortable with operating it. At the time, they only had a few these kits around and could not guarantee availability for any given event a stake may have.

The best thing would be to give them a call and see if this program still exists and if a kit could be reserved for your conference.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Webcasting”