Black Magic Intensity Pro - Audio not available

Using the Church Webcasting System, YouTube, etc. Including cameras and mixers.
jerald100

Black Magic Intensity Pro - Audio not available

Post by jerald100 »

I just installed the Black Magic Intensity Pro (BMIP) card on XP 64bit system that we have. The video looks great but at first the BMIP didn't show up on the Meetinghouse Webcast software for audio capture. Now it shows up as Decklink... I choose it but the audio level indicator to the side doesn't show any audio. If I use the Software that came with the BMIP, the audio is there. Does anybody know if there is something that I need to do to get it to show up. I did look in the black magic intensity control panel and everything under the audio tab is greyed out.

I know, some will say that the obvious fix is to feed the audio into the audio card but it seems when I do this the audio slowly becomes out of sync over time.
kpeek

Re: Black Magic Intensity Pro - Audio not available

Post by kpeek »

Hi, I don't know if this will help, but it the problem is that MeetingHouse Webcast (MW) software is not finding the right driver, or if you have made more than one change to this setting, then it may be that you need to delete the "job" file in MW. For instructions on this, see my recent post dated March 25, 2012, by kpeek, entitled: Meetinghouse webcast encoder & BlackMagic Intensity Pro card
Good luck.

Return to “Non-Interactive Webcasting”