Which Video Camera

Conversations around originating a webcast for conference, including cameras and mixers.

Which Video Camera

Postby sphester » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi All

Any suggestions on a video camera?

I was going to get the Sony DCR-SX45 from the LDS stores. But would it be better to go for something more expensive? I note the LDS store sell a more expensive Sony.

We are never going to be able to send Hi Def video well not for a good while connection speeds are not fast enough.

Also if I buy from LDS Store would the camera come as a UK model as we need a UK version for PAL etc

Postby johnshaw » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:53 pm

If this is for a Stake Center it may be worth a question to your Facilities group, I think there is quietly a note to all FMG that a camera is now a stake center requirement.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Community Moderators

Postby Mikerowaved » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:28 pm

Rather than starting a new thread, please continue to use the thread you originally started (Sony DCR-SX45 Camera Still Available) to further discuss this topic.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Webcasting”