Webcast Hdw Setup Dwg Example

Using the Church Webcasting System, YouTube, etc. Including cameras and mixers.
Paulbb1

Webcast Hdw Setup Dwg Example

Post by Paulbb1 »

I have finally learned enough of how Visio works to document our Stake Ctr webcasting setup. I'll try and leave an .xps file of it or if someone wants the Visio file I can leave it. I'll update once I get the RS422 controls to work.

I tried but the upload function and it would not accept the .xps or .vsd files.
Help Please.:mad:
Arlan Beebe
Ann Arbor Stake
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Since many people may not have the viewer needed for Visio, how about turning it into a PDF?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rgme

Post by rgme »

I'd love to see this diagram. I saw your pictures in the camera setup post, and it's the same building design I'm working with.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

Sorry for the delay. Here's a PDF of Bro. Beebe's Visio diagram...
Stk Ctr Video-Sound Diagram one Camera.pdf
(10.89 KiB) Downloaded 389 times
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kd7mha

Post by kd7mha »

FYI : in the drawing the building sound shows as going into the passive head end, it should be going into the audio video modulator (ch 5 camera)
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Also, I think the "VHS Player" should be "VHS VCR". (I know, picky, picky). Some arrows showing direction of signal travel would be nice. It took some time to figure some things out without them.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

Paulbb1

Post by Paulbb1 »

Bldg Sound to Modu.jpg
(91.28 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
Your correct. I'll make the corrections, add arrows and rename VCR and then re-post. Sorry for the delay but I have been struggling with a flaky computer. Finally gave up and moved to my HTPC until resolved. I'll try to add an image.
Arlan Beebe
Ann Arbor Stake

Return to “Non-Interactive Webcasting”