Building communicator - who was on line

Using the Church Webcasting System, YouTube, etc. Including cameras and mixers.
indyleflers

Building communicator - who was on line

Post by indyleflers »

Durring our first stake conference (11Dec) using the building web cast, we gave out the web address to those who could not make the meeting (sick or out of town). In an effort to get an idea who was online, is there a way to get the number of hits on the site?

thanks,
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

indyleflers wrote:Durring our first stake conference (11Dec) using the building web cast, we gave out the web address to those who could not make the meeting (sick or out of town). In an effort to get an idea who was online, is there a way to get the number of hits on the site?

Not at the stake level. And, just so you know, it is my understanding that there is a limited number of connections to the URL, as in I once heard single digits. So unless something has changed, if you give out the URL, you run the risk of not being able to connect at your meetinghouses if too many members elsewhere have already connected.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

lajackson wrote:And, just so you know, it is my understanding that there is a limited number of connections to the URL..
I seem to remember the number being 25, but I may be wrong.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Non-Interactive Webcasting”