LCR Forum

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
1historian

LCR Forum

Post by 1historian »

With the new release of the latest version of LCR it has become the primary source for most Clerking functions and MLS has begun it process of being phased out. Will we be replacing or renaming the MLS forum under clerk support with LCR or will we be adding a LCR forum instead of its current spot as a sub forum so that it is easier to see and post to as questions arise from clerks on how and where to find things in it?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LCR Forum

Post by russellhltn »

1historian wrote:LCR it has become the primary source for most Clerking functions and MLS has begun it process of being phased out.
The rumors of MLS's death are greatly exaggerated. There are still a number of membership functions that can't be done on LCR, and all of financial functions. While it's scope may shrink, I'm not entirely sure it will completely go away.

LCR currently has it's own section. Most of the traffic now is because of HT/VT. But I'm not sure as that belongs under "clerk".

We'll have to discuss it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bjcollard

Post by bjcollard »

LCR definitely needs to become its own section in the forum ASAP. Good suggestion...
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

bjcollard wrote:LCR definitely needs to become its own section in the forum ASAP. Good suggestion...
It already is in its own section: Leader and Clerk Resources.

Yes, it's a subforum under LDS.org website, but I don't see how it would make much difference to move it higher in the forum hierarchy.

Return to “Help with this forum”