"Young Single Adult Adviser"?

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
gxwheel

Additional Issues

Post by gxwheel »

We are running MLS 3.4.3 and I see the calling young single adult advisers, but there appear to be additional issues (If I need to open a new forum item, let me know):

Two standard callings appear:
young single adult advisers --- good, b/c this is in the new Handbook 2
Stake YSA Representative --- confusing, b/c this is not in the new Handbook 2

Online MLS (Leader Resources >>> Callings by Organization):
the sections YSA and SA do not appear
the calling - YSA Adult Advisers (entered in MLS) is not displayed
- on this page
- or on the page "Other Callings"

If I need to add this to another forum (e.g., "online", etc. . .) or need to open a new thread, please just let me know.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

gxwheel wrote:Stake YSA Representative --- confusing, b/c this is not in the new Handbook 2
Handbook 2 16.3.2 may hold the answer: "If wards do not have young single adult leaders, other worthy young single adults are called to serve on the committee."
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
gxwheel

Post by gxwheel »

RussellHltn wrote:Handbook 2 16.3.2 may hold the answer: "If wards do not have young single adult leaders, other worthy young single adults are called to serve on the committee."

Ah, OK. I was expecting Committee Member, but Rep. is also fine.

Any update regarding the other issues?

Also, how do you "submit Feedback" for MLS issues? I couldn't find MLS or Member & Leader Services in the drop down list.

Thanks, Gardner
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Sorry, I don't have answers on the other questions.
gxwheel wrote:Also, how do you "submit Feedback" for MLS issues? I couldn't find MLS or Member & Leader Services in the drop down list.
I'd think "Local Leader Support" would be appropriate for questions on the Leader portal. Or you can use the information on the Contacting your administrative office page.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”