Printing Young Women Certificates

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
ataylor32

Printing Young Women Certificates

Post by ataylor32 »

I recently ordered these four young women certificates:

Young Womanhood Recognition Certificate (36651000)
Beehive Personal Progress Certificate (08563000)
Laurel Personal Progress Certificate (08564000)
Mia Maid Personal Progress Certificate (08565000)

However, I do not see anywhere in MLS that allows me to print onto these certificates. I clicked the "Reports/Forms" menu and chose "Certificates", but these were the only ones in the list:
  1. Baptism and Confirmation Certificate
  2. Child Blessing Certificate
  3. Deacon Ordination Certificate
  4. Elder Ordination Certificate
  5. High Priest Ordination Certificate
  6. Priest Ordination Certificate
  7. Teacher Ordination Certificate
Somehow the certificates just aren't as special when they're handwritten instead of printed. Any ideas?

Thanks!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

ataylor32 wrote:However, I do not see anywhere in MLS that allows me to print onto these certificates. I clicked the "Reports/Forms" menu and chose "Certificates", but these were the only ones in the list:
Somehow the certificates just aren't as special when they're handwritten instead of printed. Any ideas?

The only certificates you can print from MLS are the full certificate -- there are no forms or certificates in MLS that are designed to be printed on top of pre-printed forms.

But these are very simple forms, with only about 4 fields to fill in. And according to my quick glance, it looks like they might even all have the same layout. So it would be easy enough with a little trial and error to create a template in your favorite word processor that you can reuse. Then you'd just fill in the fields, insert your pre-printed form, and print.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

ataylor32 wrote:Somehow the certificates just aren't as special when they're handwritten instead of printed. Any ideas?
Calligraphy. Seriously. If someone in your area has the talent and time and is interested. Otherwise, aebrown has the simplest laser solution.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”