MLS 3.3 and "Saved Forms" problem

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
kisaac
Community Moderators

MLS 3.3 and "Saved Forms" problem

Post by kisaac »

I cannot pull up my saved forms (except financial statements) since MLS 3.3 was pushed down to us wednesday morning.

I had a meeting on tuesday night, before MLS 3.3 arrived, and we saved our "officers sustained" form for Sunday's conference. Wednesday morning, MLS 3.3 arrived when we did our send/receive. Wednesday afternoon, and later that evening, I could not pull up ANY saved forms except past financial statements. If you click on one, nothing happens.

Any else have a similar experience, or advice so I can use my form for Sunday?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

kisaac wrote:Any else have a similar experience, or advice so I can use my form for Sunday?
Since the update was done by a patch during a send/receive I would recommend doing a complete install from the installer available at mls.lds.org. Patch updates have been noted to cause MLS functionality problems for some. A complete install usually corrects the issues.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
captainBDSC

Post by captainBDSC »

I have the same problem. I will try using the full install to see if it fixes it. I am trying to print my officers sustained form for my last ward confernce to send in with my ward history...
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

Quick update: Message back from an MLS Support Dated jan 25,2011 said:
"It appears that forms created in 3.2.4 are not recoverable at this time in 3.3. We are attempting to recover these forms but it is unclear whether this will be successful."

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”