Loss Of User Names

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
mdsimguy-p40

more info on "closed case"

Post by mdsimguy-p40 »

hello,

I have identical issues and would like to know what exactly your STS was able to do to get things back on track.

The clean install doesn't even complete so that I can even test with the test unit data.
Very strange indeed.

Thanks

Follow up, in my case the problem was a corrupted unit directory in the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\udx folder

After deleting that folder and calling CHQ I was able to get passed the login freeze and do a send and receive.

Brian
terrysackett

Post by terrysackett »

mdsimguy wrote:hello,

I have identical issues and would like to know what exactly your STS was able to do to get things back on track.

The clean install doesn't even complete so that I can even test with the test unit data.
Very strange indeed.

Thanks

Follow up, in my case the problem was a corrupted unit directory in the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\udx folder

After deleting that folder and calling CHQ I was able to get passed the login freeze and do a send and receive.

Brian

Sorry Brian, I haven't checked my e-mail since you posted your request three days ago.

That was exactly where my STS found our problem also. I believe he also deleted the unit number folder in the MLS directory as explained previously in this forum. It took him about two hours to find the issue, he said. On the following Sunday my finance assistant then re-entered the donation data from the week prior, and we were back in business.

I'm glad you sorted out your issue before I read your post today, because all I could remember was that the STS said it was in the Documents and Settings directory. I would have had to call him this evening to refresh my memory.

Terry
Las Vegas, USA

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”