"Callings by Organization" is no longer available. Help!

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jgottfredson wrote:Same problem here with the auto-update of 3.3. Starting to look like a bug to me.
geek wrote:We have the same issue; ours was auto-updated (and reboots have occurred)...
Most auto-update, or patch update, issues can generally be rectified by a complete install using the installer available at mls.lds.org. jgottfredson and geek, have you tried a complete install?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

jdlessley wrote:Most auto-update, or patch update, issues can generally be rectified by a complete install using the installer available at mls.lds.org. jgottfredson and geek, have you tried a complete install?

I received a phone call from one unit in our stake today advising me that they're experiencing the same problem.
I did the update myself to v3.3 and it was a full download and install. As far as I know only one ward in the stake is experiencing this.
I'll try another download and update and see if that fixes the problem.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
Hilohi

Post by Hilohi »

jdlessley wrote:Most auto-update, or patch update, issues can generally be rectified by a complete install using the installer available at mls.lds.org. jgottfredson and geek, have you tried a complete install?
To log-in on mls.lds.org is the "Unit ID" the same as our unit number? If it is, since our unit number is made up of five digits, do I need to add two zeros to the front of the five digits or do I type in just the five digits to log-in? How do I get a password for this site?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

hilohi wrote:To log-in on mls.lds.org is the "Unit ID" the same as our unit number? If it is, since our unit number is made up of five digits, do I need to add two zeros to the front of the five digits or do I type in just the five digits to log-in? How do I get a password for this site?
The instructions for accessing mls.lds.org, including how to obtain the password, can be found on the wiki at MLS download site. You just use your unit number as is, with no leading zeroes.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
Hilohi

Post by Hilohi »

aebrown wrote:The instructions for accessing mls.lds.org, including how to obtain the password, can be found on the wiki at MLS download site.
Thanks for the quick reply.
geowizrd4zion

Post by geowizrd4zion »

same issue here...has reinstalling actually fixed it for anyone who was experiencing the problem?
bhutch72

Post by bhutch72 »

I downloaded the file and reinstalled. Did not fix the problem, still get the error message.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

This problem is being caused by a corruption of the database.
Units that had custom organizational reports had the problem after MLS 3.3 was installed.
The solution is to call MLS Support (801) 240-3500 and advise them.
They will have you do a Send/Receive and then the programmers will send down a script file in a day or so that will correct the problem. Doing another install of the MLS program will not resolve this.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
aranmis

Post by aranmis »

We have the same issue, does anyone know the remedy?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

aranmis wrote:We have the same issue, does anyone know the remedy?
The post right before yours has the answer.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”