Querying Quarterly Reports

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
KevinDPace-p40

Monthly Report Spreadsheet

Post by KevinDPace-p40 »

Mike,
Please share your spreadsheet. I am developing one but was about to go the MS Access route.

Kevin
nutterb

Post by nutterb »

What I think would be incredibly nice would be if we could somehow incorporate R Statistical Software (http://www.r-project.org) into MLS so that MLS could create graphs automatically, even based on financial information. Being experienced in statistical programming, I wouldn't have much trouble exporting quarterly report data and making graphs from it (even if it was in different files), but it annoys me to no end that the only way to make financial graphs is to manually transfer data from MLS to a spreadsheet.
CMiller-p40

Post by CMiller-p40 »

I too have been struggling with this lately and have created a similar file as the one attached above. Mikerowaved, from what section in MLS do you cut te Fast Offering, Missionary, Expenses and balance from? I would like to do this also. - - - Thanks
ragraf-p40

Found this!

Post by ragraf-p40 »

jasonhyer

Here is the spreadsheet that i use

Post by jasonhyer »

Attached is the spreadsheet that I use for the Stake. It has had to change quite a bit over the years since they keep adding new lines to the report and they end up being inserted into the middle of the report but it helps.
Attachments
Stake Statistics.xls
(45 KiB) Downloaded 268 times

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”