MLS Log Files?

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Alan_Brown wrote:I'm a bit confused by this answer. In one sentence you say that CDOL will send those down. But then it seems like the next sentence says that MLS doesn't actually use the callings that are sent down.

Upon a data refresh, does MLS currently update its collection of callings assigned to unit members or not?
I think he means that callings in MLS that aren't in CDOL will not be removed during a data refresh. Callings in CDOL will be updated in MLS.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

ryan jones wrote:The one thing that is still remains it for MLS to clear all the callings and replace them with those from CDOL when this refresh file comes down.
My guess is that the data does come down, but doesn't overwrite - so you may end up with duplicates or other oddities.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

eblood66 wrote:I think he means that callings in MLS that aren't in CDOL will not be removed during a data refresh. Callings in CDOL will be updated in MLS.
This is correct.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”