Late Quarterly Report updates

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
gdow

Late Quarterly Report updates

Post by gdow »

The Relief Society failed to report their attendance and the High Priests failed to report home teaching. I had to transmit the quarterly report despite not having these figures n

the Stake Clerk is asking for these numbers after the fact. He believes that if I was to update the Quarterly Report now (3 weeks after transmission) that CHQ was accept it, but not update the Stake Quarterly Report download.

The wiki says CHQ will accept update but does not address a drop dead date. I suppose there must be one. I is also silent on whether the stake receives any updates.

Thanks,

Garrett Dow
Ward Clerk
Kelly Creek Ward, Gresham Oregon Stake
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

gdow wrote:the Stake Clerk is asking for these numbers after the fact. He believes that if I was to update the Quarterly Report now (3 weeks after transmission) that CHQ was accept it, but not update the Stake Quarterly Report download.
Our stake has had wards update their Quarterly Report information well into the second month (May in this case) and we have received the updated figures. If I recall correctly, we even had one case a few years back when it went into the third month.

The only "drop dead" date that I know of is the end of the next quarter; at that point any changes will affect the new quarter.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

I have had a ward update their quarterly report 8 months after it was due with no problems.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”